Are you considering moving to London from Australia or New Zealand this year? If you’re interested in working as a nanny or au pair in London, then KiwiOz Nannies is the perfect solution for finding work, assisting you with your move, offering training support and providing a highly sociable community.
KiwiOz Nannies launched in 2002 and has been connecting families with caring childcare professionals ever since. Typically you can apply to be a nanny or an au pair through the agency.
Nanny Jobs In London
It is free to search for a nanny job in London with KiwiOz.
You must be:
• At least 18 years old
• Eligible to work in the UK
You can expect:
• An experienced consultant who will arrange interviews for you and prepare you for each meeting.
• Face to face meetings with families and trial weeks.
• Earnings of around £250-£500 + after tax for a live-in role, or £12-£15 an hour for live-out positions
Au Pair Jobs In London
It is also free to join our au pair programme in London.
• Au pair jobs are usually suitable for slightly younger candidates with less experience.
• You are guaranteed a job placement before you leave home which will be arranged through an experienced consultant
• Your host family will arrange your pick-up from the airport for your live-in role.
• You will earn around £130+ per week after tax in pocket money depending on the amount of hours you work and your experience level.
One of the best aspects of working as a KiwiOz Nanny or Au Pair is the amazing social scene. Leaving home and moving to London can feel like a daunting prospect. But you can start connecting with other nannies before you’ve even left home through their social network, so there’s no worry about feeling lonely in London. Social get-togethers are organised on a monthly basis as well as fitness and charity events. Recently there have been Easter Egg Hunts, Boot Camps, Fun Runs and a trip to London’s Science Museum.
Moving to London Package
If you’re worried about some of the logistics and administrative chores related to moving to London for the first time, then this package is perfect for you. It includes:
• Getting started guide including information on obtaining a visa, National Insurance number and organising your actual move to London
• An appointment booked for you to open your first UK bank account
• Enrolment on the Au Pair/Nanny Training Course and Certificate (worth £97 by itself)
• Interview preparation tips
• A reassuring 24hour emergency helpline
• Discounts on medical and travel insurance
• Discounts on travel options throughout the UK and Europe
• Pay-As-You-Go Mobile SIM card
The package is a bargain at £145 and you can apply for it as soon as you have registered for FREE to be a KiwiOz Nanny or Au Pair in London.
If you’d like to find out more about how KiwiOz can help you move to London, then speak to one of their friendly team today on 0203 427 5423 or email email@example.com